Thank you for your interest in the Viking Youth Track & Field summer camp sponsored by Endangered Endurance Running Co. and Pittsford-Mendon Track & Field.*
“Thank you coaches for an awesome track and field camp. The meet on the last day was fun! Brooke loved the camp and I think has found her new spring sport :)” Lora – 2017 Camp Parent
“The boys absolutely loved camp!! They will be back for sure next summer.” Gina – 2017 Camp Parent
“Leah and Anna said camp was tons of fun this week. Great job coaches!” David – 2017 Camp Parent
What To Expect
- A fun, inclusive week experiencing the joy of track & field
- Age and experience appropriate activities including relay races, hurdle drills, field event instruction, general fitness activities and more
- Selective grouping of participants based on age and experience
- A focus on healthy activities and habits, including instruction on stretching, strengthening, eating and more
- Enthusiastic encouragement and discussion of the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship
- Interactions with Section V Champion Athlete mentors and Section V Hall of Famers!
- An exciting, encouraging environment that stresses fun and enjoyment first!
Ages, Dates, Times, Location & Cost
- Camp is open to children ages 7-13 (all experience levels welcome)
- 2019 Dates – July 22-26, 9:00-11:00 am
- Pittsford-Mendon High School Track (includes camp t-shirt, guaranteed through 7/5)
- $180 before 6/1, $200 after 6/1
To Register Complete the Form Below. You may submit payment using the Paypal button at the bottom of the page or at the first day of camp via check.
Camp Registration Payment Via Paypal
Questions? Contact Coach Chris Compson – email@example.com
Invoice/check payment will be accepted at the camp. Please make checks payable to Endangered Endurance, LLC.
*Camp registrants agree to all terms and conditions as outlined by Endangered Endurance, LLC and Endangered Endurance Running Company on http://www.e2running.com. Participants waive all liability. Endangered Endurance, LLC and Endangered Endurance Running Company are not medical professionals. Results may vary.
Weather Policy: Our utmost responsibility is to the safety of all campers and staff. Therefore, if weather conditions are unsafe for sustained activity. Camp sessions may be altered or canceled. In the event of a single day cancelation, no refunds will be given. In the event that more than one camp day requires cancelation, registrants will receive a prorated refund.