Thank you for your interest in the Viking Youth Track & Field summer camp sponsored by Endangered Endurance Running Co. and Pittsford-Mendon Track & Field.*
“Thank you coaches for an awesome track and field camp. The meet on the last day was fun! Brooke loved the camp and I think has found her new spring sport :)” Lora – 2017 Camp Parent
“The boys absolutely loved camp!! They will be back for sure next summer.” Gina – 2017 Camp Parent
“Leah and Anna said camp was tons of fun this week. Great job coaches!” David – 2017 Camp Parent
What To Expect
- A fun, inclusive week experiencing the joy of track & field
- Age and experience appropriate activities including relay races, hurdle drills, field event instruction, general fitness activities and more
- Selective grouping of participants based on age and experience
- A focus on healthy activities and habits, including instruction on stretching, strengthening, eating and more
- Enthusiastic encouragement and discussion of the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship
- Interactions with Section V Champion Athlete mentors and Section V Hall of Famers!
- An exciting, encouraging environment that stresses fun and enjoyment first!
Ages, Dates, Times, Location & Cost
- Camp is open to children ages 7-13 (all experience levels welcome)
- 2019 Dates & Times – TBD
- Pittsford-Mendon High School Track (includes camp t-shirt, guaranteed through 7/5)
- $180 before 6/1, $200 after 6/1
REGISTRATION FOR 2018 IS NOW CLOSED. Hope you join us in 2019!
Questions? Contact Coach Chris Compson – email@example.com
Invoice/check payment will be accepted at the camp. Please make checks payable to Endangered Endurance, LLC.