Thank you for your interest in the Viking Youth Track & Field summer camp sponsored by Endangered Endurance Running Co. and Pittsford-Mendon Track & Field.*
“Thank you coaches for an awesome track and field camp. The meet on the last day was fun! Brooke loved the camp and I think has found her new spring sport :)” Lora – 2017 Camp Parent
“The boys absolutely loved camp!! They will be back for sure next summer.” Gina – 2017 Camp Parent
“Leah and Anna said camp was tons of fun this week. Great job coaches!” David – 2017 Camp Parent
What To Expect
- A fun, inclusive week experiencing the joy of track & field
- Age and experience appropriate activities including relay races, hurdle drills, field event instruction, general fitness activities and more
- Selective grouping of participants based on age and experience
- A focus on healthy activities and habits, including instruction on stretching, strengthening, eating and more
- Enthusiastic encouragement and discussion of the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship
- Interactions with Section V Champion Athlete mentors and Section V Hall of Famers!
- An exciting, encouraging environment that stresses fun and enjoyment first!
Ages, Dates, Times, Location & Cost
- Camp is open to children ages 7-13 (all experience levels welcome)
- Monday – Friday, July 16-20
- Pittsford-Mendon High School Track
- $150 (includes camp t-shirt)
Please fill out the form below to secure your registration. After registering, you will receive an email confirmation and invoice/waiver which will need to be printed and mailed to the invoice address, or brought to the first day of the camp. Failure to submit a completed invoice/waiver will result in delayed attendance of camp activities.
Note that a minimum enrollment threshold of 16 participants must be met to conduct the camp, and the camp maximum is 50 participants.
Questions? Contact Coach Chris Compson – email@example.com
Already confirmed and want to pay online? Use the PayPal button below.
Invoice/check payment will be accepted at the camp. Please make checks payable to Endangered Endurance, LLC.